Thursday, October 4, 2012

Zombie Cowboy Horror Sculpture

I've been working on some smaller zombie pieces lately. I thought it would be fun to design a walking dead cowboy.
Imagine a quick draw zombie with a deadeye? He could plug you and eat your brain at his leisure. No more rambling, clumsy zombie chases!

The first character I worked on I named Bad Cole Latimer. I listed him in my shop this morning: https://www.etsy.com/listing/111211532/zombie-cowboy-horror-sculpture-bad-cole

I'm putting the finishing touches on the skelly cowboy I've been working on. Hopefully if the weather clears I'll be able to take it outside today and finish painting and spraying him!

2 comments:

  1. Je lève hauts les mains !!!...
    Bravo pour cette dernière publication et cette merveilleuse création... Quel talent !
    Depuis mon récent retour ! Voilà que je m'autorise d'autres vagabondages afin de profiter au maximum des dernières belles journées ! Aussi pardon, pardon de ne pas toujours être présente sur les blogs!
    Gros bisous à vous.

    ReplyDelete