Friday, April 15, 2011

A Bad Bunny!

I've been working on a new dark art themed piece for my Etsy shop OOAK Bad Bunny by BlacknickSculpture on Etsy and thought I'd share a couple work in progress photos with you.

This naughty character started out as an aluminum wire armature. After padding the armature with foil I added a coating of Apoxie Sculpt clay which I allowed to cure.

After the clay had hardened I began adjusting the pose of the legs to give the figure the stance I wanted.

Here is the figure roughed out and posed on its wood base.

Remember what your Mother told you about taking candy from strangers? It goes double for naughty rabbits!

6 comments:

  1. My love of bunnies is well known, the badder the better! I do love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this piece Brian its got the good dark humour factor. Good luck with your sales.

    Lorra Luffies

    Debie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I LOVE that hammer behind his back...he's sweet and sinister!

    LuLu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. I'm glad you like you like him. I appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot !
    This rabbit has a scary look on it's face...
    (very creepy)

    Loves it !!!

    ReplyDelete